NetCreativeMind is the best Recruitment Agency in Gurgaon that understands recruitment is a creative and challenging task. But we also know that this profession can be as rewarding as you want it to be, whether you are a client growing your business or an individual want to build a new career in the recruitment industry. Our values and work ethics are our strength that is clearly visible in our professionalism. This placement agency in Gurgaon serves as a bridge between the company and the job seeker. This recruitment agency in india has and promotes a better hiring ability with their transparent mechanism and technologically advanced procedure. We understand what your business means to you and try to take to new heights with your new and talented workforce provided by us.
Recruitment has its own business and companies have their own commitments to their organization yet consultancy is serious business as it has a lot to do with the long-term relationship with a company and its candidates and so you need to get the Best Recruitment Agency in Gurgaon, Greater Noida or Panipat to fulfill your company’s requirement to get experienced recruits in short time. But for this perfect bonding to happen, companies need to filter out the best recruitment agency that can be the right fit.
So if you are looking for a best Recruitment Agency in Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and greater noida to partner with, follow these tips:
1. Is a management guru : An agency must understand the objectives of business and what the company means to accomplish. It must have at least a brief idea about the goals of company because pretty much, most agencies are busy hovering to fill up unrequired candidates to back their commission. So make sure there are healthy dialogues between both parties on a timely basis.
2. Know the protocol : A professional recruitment consultancy knows exactly what credentials you are looking for in a candidate. It could be more technical, practical or experience based. If it knows what the organization wants in a candidate, commission paid on that candidate and training cost wont go in vain. Regular touch with company managers can be more logical from hiring end.
3. Has digital market knowledge : Nowadays when most recruiters fetch important data of highly qualified job seekers, ex-employees and freshers, they are indeed very much aware of social media sites like LinkedIn where they can have a stronger reach of the candidate with extensive profile, details like personal assessment, vital metrics and if that job seeker can serve company interests.
4. Stronger assessment commitment : The process of hiring the right candidate can be very cumbersome, scrupulous and involves time. Professional recruiters follow a disciplinary approach to select the right person for the company. They don’t cut short their procedure just to save their energy because long-term gains of the company cannot not be sacrificed.
5. Undertakes responsibility without excuses : A recruitment agency doesn’t need instructions to regulate their selection procedure, however, it work on company guidelines and process in coordination with hiring managers. From sorting out the candidature, calling them for interviews and presenting the right one before the company in time is the responsibility which a good recruitment agency always performs.
6. Feedback solicited : Just picking a candidate name to a job isn’t the final step, a responsive recruitment consultancy is always open to share feedback with the company about the candidate’s profile, work experience and his feasibility cost. If the company' is not satisfied with the hiring, it must be compensated for either by candidate replacement or discount in the commission.
1. Research Oriented: Recruitment Agency in Gurgaon do not compromise on their quality of service since their reputation and remuneration depends on the type of service they provide. The recruitment agency (NetCreativeMind) conducts a thorough research on the client’s company and their needs. The recruiters keep updating their knowledge of various business practices, technology, workflows and other operations that help them to recruit better. The recruitment agency does not stop searching for more candidates until the job profiles, the list of clients’ requirement and joining are not finalized.
2. Professional Process for Hiring: The recruiters at Recruitment Agency in India are professionally trained to recruit the desired candidate. These professionally trained recruiters leave nothing to chance and have a preplanned procedure for the entire hiring process before the hiring needs to be conducted. At NetCreativeMind we design schedules based on the job opening from the clients and then implement the complete selection process with each step in a careful manner. All this is done to attract quality candidates with most talent for the vacancy available in the client company.
3. Regular Feedback and Communication: At NetCreativeMind, we not only follow 360 degree feedback but also constantly communicate with our client. In this way our client is never left out of the loop. The recruiters from this Recruitment Agency in Delhi communicate all the latest developments on a daily basis with the client and discuss the desired course of action before finalizing anything. Technology is dominantly used by this agency to convey the accurate details to the employer with complete readiness of facts. A daily feedback and communication channel is maintained with the client. Real time communication of all necessary information and data such as lists, test scores, interview details and merit lists are shared.
4. Efficient Way to get Resources: The recruitment process is time consuming and consumes a lot of the company’s valuable time. If the recruitment process is done in- house, the company’s profits may suffer as a lot of precious time of the employer is lost and talented colleagues if have to invest their energies in finding a new employee. Not only the time and resource are under a crunch but this recruitment process if done in- house, it can affect the progress of the existing projects and the presence of a number of candidates at the company can be distracting and disturbing for the staff who work in the company premises.
5. Amazing Negotiation: The technologically adept and savvy generation has raised the bar of how the whole recruitment process functions and is managing to extract handsome salaries from their employers. Professional recruiters of Recruitment Agency in India are amazing at negotiations and have the skills to negotiate what the client wants be it lower salary or devising a way to reduce their recruitment costs without losing out on productivity.
6. Strategic Recruitment Process: The Recruitment Agency in Gurgaon is knowlageable and stays alert as well as informed at all times about the latest trends, expected salaries, hard and soft skills, etc. that are needed in the market at a particular time. This knowledge helps them to devise ideal strategy on behalf of the client for hiring the right candidates from the talented pool of their database.
7. A Huge Network: Recruitment Agency in Delhi has the experience as well as expertise to streamline the selection process for quick delivery during hiring emergencies. Our recruiters have access to a large social media network which helps them to identify the talented candidates, who are quickly separated from other job aspirants on the basis of the clients’ need.
Following these principles, there are many expert recruitment Agency in Gurgaon, Greater Noida,Faridabad, Noida and Panipat that can help achieve 100% occupancy in short time with some of the best corporate employees one can ask for.
We at netcreativemind, provide services to both national and overseas clients in the uprising IT sector in Delhi NCR. To find the best talent from around the globe, we are here for you always!
If you are an established company with lots of job openings or a startup with no dedicated recruitment team and no experience in hiring process
SLA based Service Guarantee
Vertical specific expert recruiters
Online tests for IQ, EQ and Language Skills
Dual Screening to ensure optimum utilization of client resources with best possible resumes filtering
Technology Driven processes with inbuilt talent management software with automated continuous communication with talent pool
Extensive Resume Databank with multiple subscriptions and in-house data bank of technically filtered candidates including special focus on 50+ niche IT skills
Common Recruitment problems can derail you from your core responsibilities.